shero 发表于 2012-8-9 19:13:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
音乐类型: R&B, Vocal Jazz, Crossover Jazz
发行日期: 2002
发行地、厂牌及唱片编码: US - Hip-O - 314 583 565-2
格式: DSD 2.0,image (ISO),2,8224 MHz
时长: 75:34
文件大小:3.04G

简介:

昆西·琼斯(Quincy Delight Jones II,1933年3月14日-),生于美国芝加哥。是美国首位在大型音乐录制公司担任高级管理人员的非洲裔美国人和首位重要的非洲裔电影音乐创作人。昆西不仅是一位负有盛名、成就卓越的黑人音乐艺术家、唱片制作人、作词作曲家,企业家,还是人权运动活动家,关心全球弱势民族和群体的慈善家。

Ultimate Collection is a compilation album covering Quincy Jones’ production between the 1974 and 1999, released in 2002 for Hip-O Records.
In 1974, Quincy Jones, who already had a wide range of musical credits behind him, opted to enter the R&B mainstream by hiring vocalists and overseeing recordings in a commercial vein released under his name. The first of them was Body Heat, which went gold, and Jones followed with a series of records including 1981′s million-selling The Dude and the 1990 Album of the Year Grammy-winner Back on the Block. Meanwhile, he switched record labels, leaving A&M for his own Warner-distributed Qwest in the early ’80s. That has tended to make the assembly of a comprehensive best-of difficult, but Universal’s Hip-O reissue division specializes in licensing material from other labels to construct its Ultimate Collection releases, and this one borrows seven out of 18 tracks from Qwest to add to Jones’ A&M hits, making it the definitive one-disc compilation of Jones’ pop/R&B recordings of 1974-1999. Jones himself participated in the selection, which does not strictly follow chart rankings, since a couple of R&B Top 20 hits (“I Don’t Go for That” and “Slow Jams”) are missing, while a few non-chart items are included. To get more songs in, the singles edits have been used in many cases. But all the major hits are here. The chronological sequencing allows an appreciation of how Jones’ approach changed over the years. The ’70s stuff, which holds up surprisingly well, is tasty R&B, much of it groove-oriented, up-tempo music. By the late ’80s, however, there are a lot of big, bland ballads that showcase superstar vocalists (Ray Charles, Barry White, etc.) and sound self-important. Like his protégé, Michael Jackson, who went from the rocking “Billie Jean” to the messianic “Man in the Mirror” in the same period, Jones seems to have begun believing his press clippings, and his work suffered accordingly.
       这是厂牌Hip-O Records在2002年重新灌录的一张昆西·琼斯在1974年至1999年的录制作品。算得上是一张终极精选!是昆西·琼斯和其他著名爵士届艺人的合作。

试听:
Just Once

曲目:
1. Quincy Jones featuring Minnie Riperton, Leon Ware & Al Jarreau – If I Ever Lose This Heaven (Single Version) - 3:37
2. Quincy Jones featuring Benard Ighner – Everything Must Change - 6:01
3. Quincy Jones featuring Leon Ware & Bruce Fisher – Body Heat - 3:59
4. Quincy Jones featuring The Brothers Johnson – Is It Love That We’re Missin’ (Single Version) - 3:17
5. Quincy Jones featuring Paulette McWilliams – Mellow Madness - 3:29
6. Quincy Jones featuring Nickolas Ashford, Valerie Simpson & Chaka Khan – Stuff Like That (Single Version) - 3:08
7. Quincy Jones featuring Dune & Charles May – Ai No Corrida (Single Version) - 4:21
8. Quincy Jones featuring Patti Austin – Razzamatazz (Single Version) - 4:10
9. Quincy Jones featuring James Ingram – Just Once - 4:34
10. Quincy Jones featuring Patti Austin – Betcha’ Wouldn’t Hurt Me - 3:35
11. Quincy Jones featuring James Ingram – One Hundred Ways - 4:19
12. Quincy Jones featuring Ray Charles & Chaka Khan – I’ll Be Good To You - 4:55
13. Quincy Jones featuring El DeBarge, James Ingram, Al B. Sure! & Barry White – The Secret Garden (Sweet Seduction Suite) - 6:41
14. Quincy Jones featuring Tevin Campbell – Tomorrow (A Better You, Better Me) - 4:53
15. Quincy Jones featuring Tamia – You Put A Move On My Heart - 6:13
16. Quincy Jones featuring Siedah Garrett & El DeBarge – I’m Yours - 4:15
17. Quincy Jones featuring Tevin Campbell – Everything - 4:08
下载地址:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

三刀菜花 发表于 2014-6-16 11:55:01 | 只看该作者
昆西·琼斯 终极精选]Quincy Jones - Ultimate Colle
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

深秋之葵下载站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 09:49