收藏本站

深秋之葵下载站

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

4.11 Spoons《Static In Transmission》2011/03/29 [DB 61MB]

专辑歌手:Spoons 专辑名称:Static In Transmission 发行日期:2011年03月29日 专辑类型:New Wave 专辑语言:英语 音频格式:VBR mp3 公司厂牌:Fontana North 专辑介绍: Nice to have the band behind "Nova Heart," "Arias & Symphonies" and "Romantic Traffic" among us again. Static In Transmission is the first new Spoons album since 1988, and it's released today. Breakin In is a slightly revised mix and a great start to the album Imperfekt is a fantastic poppy single (assuming you haven't heard it) Numb sounds trippy, epic and amazing Star Maps is a funky, rocker with lots of keys and guitar - definite single material Escape is a Stereolab-esque light, summery pop number sung by Sandy that is as good if not better than any Sandy sung song - really catchy You Light Up you've probably heard - edgy, techno-ish dark number B Movie - is one of my favourites on the album - it has a Talk Back era feeling to it - catchy piano number - kind of a mid tempo cousin to Camera Shy in content End Of Story is a very 80s synth song - keys remind me of Alphaville's first album - great song - sounds like it dropped from 1984 Words Will Smash Walls - for me this is the absolute Gem of the album and at this point my stand alone favourite on an album full of amazing songs - it doesn't sound like any other Spoons song I've heard before - all drum machines and synths but really smooth and a beautiful mood. I can't say enough good things about this song - it will probably go down as one of my favourite Spoons songs of all time. Closing Credits - is another beautiful song - all piano and soft strumming guitar that turns epic - as good an album closer as Blow Away - kind of like if you took Ciao and turned it into a grand finale. It really is a fantastic album - the production is amazing - clear and crisp - and the songs both individually and collectively stand up against anything in their catalog. I'm floored by how good it is. It feels like a reawakening if that makes any sense. 专辑曲目: 01. Breaking In 04:35 02. Imperfekt 04:28 03. Numb 03:51 04. Star Maps 04:05 05. Escape With You 04:22 06. You Light Up 04:24 07. B Movie 04:35 08. End Of Story 04:40 09. Words Will Smash Walls 04:30 10. Closing Credits 04:32 歌曲试听: 08. End Of Story http://dl.dbank.com/c0pti0r3kr
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

深秋之葵下载站   

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:29