Label: El Camino
Genre: Indie
StoreDate: Jul-00-2012
Source: CDDA
Grabber: Exact Audio Copy (Secure Mode)
Encoding Scheme: Lame 3.98.4 V0 VBR Joint-Stereo
Size: 30.51 MB
Total Playing Time: 18:08

来自芬兰的国宝级DREAM POP 团2004年的一张《Country Falls》让乐迷认识到了北欧极寒之地的一支Dream-pop乐队——Husky Rescue。他们来自芬兰赫尔辛基,由女主唱Reeta-Leena Korhola,创作核心也是贝斯手的Marko Nyberg和其他三名成员组成。2007年,一张放佛电影梦境的《Ghost Is Not Real》问世,再次得到一致好评。这支奇妙的民谣电音乐队,唯美但是冷冽,阴郁但也梦幻。时隔三年之后,Husky Rescue带来了全新的专辑《Ship Of Ligh》,专辑中请来了为M.I.A.等人混音的巴西名家The Twelves,也不乏《Wolf Trap Motel》、《Beautiful My Monster》这些类似AIR带着怀旧和典雅的电音曲目。相对于前两张,这一张的实验色彩更浓,但在旋律上也延续着乐队民谣化的审美取向,专辑的封面是同样来自芬兰的插画名家Kustaa Saksi所做。

Finland seems to be quite similar to Iceland. At least when it comes to music. A Northern country, with a language only few people can understand, a lot of darkness and very long winters. And at the same time: beautiful music. HUSKY RESCUE. Even the band-name sounds nordic, snowy and icy. But also wonderful, because rescue is always something positive

HUSKY RESCUE exist for 10 years now, since 2002 and they still combine soft folk-elements and beautiful voices with smooth electronic beats like no-one else. In 2010 they released their latest album Ship Of Light and after this records many things changed. Singer Reeta Vestman left the band in 2011 to study music and theater. At the same time Swedish singer Johanna Kaln and the Finn Anthony Bentley entered the band. At the New York-studio Greenpoint the trio recorded their digital EP Deep Forest Green and it became the piece of music Nyberg  the head of HUSKY RESCUE  always wanted to do

On Deep Forest Green HUSKY RESCUE mix alternative country, depressive disco and pop-music and create a very own HUSKY RESCUE-sound out of it The band wrote great poetic lyrics and added them. Only one thing is missing: visuals. They were done by the artist Kustaa Saksi. So all in all: nothing is missing. Deep Forest Green is perfect  just like real
Deep Forest Green

In 2010 HUSKY RESCUE made my year with their song The Sound Of Love one of my songs of 2010. Now it all feels like a dj vu, because HUSKY RESCUE made me again deeply fall in love with one of their songs and I again  simply cant stop listening to it. Deep Forest Green. The whistling brings the memories of magic and I fall deep into wonderful thoughts Im really excited what you think about this song. If you like it you should not hesitate to check out the entire EP. You wont regret it

曲目:
01. Min Lilla Eld 2:38
02. Deep Forest Green 4:01
03. Wind In The Willows 4:01
04. Sunrider 3:36
05. Skin Of Snow 3:52

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

深秋之葵下载站   

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 08:24